Housekeeping?

..you're tellin me. I so should have choosen fall advantage.

I'm so stressing out though about it. I've never left home.. yeah I know I'm a bit old to be afraid.. but I am... AND im so nervous about roommates I'm trying to meet as many people as I can on here, so that when I get there.. I'll know a hand-full of people. We still have a month so I'm searchin for some buddies!!

I'm so stressing out though about it. I've never left home.. yeah I know I'm a bit old to be afraid.. but I am... AND im so nervous about roommates I'm trying to meet as many people as I can on here, so that when I get there.. I'll know a hand-full of people. We still have a month so I'm searchin for some buddies!!

I'm half tempted to let Disney do the picking for me, lol!

Hey everyone!! My name is Judy I'll be 24 when I get to Disney, and I got a role as housekeeper. My Major is Hospitality and I have had a few classes about housekeeping which has kind of discouraged me. Like the lady above said its hard work, and I'm always up for some good manual Labor it will make us strong and its an awesome workout especially 8 hours a day. And I have been told you can pick up hours whenever you want and on your days off you can pick up shifts on some online website they have for employees.. so thats pretty cool.

I'm very excited my check in time is the 20th. Its creeping up and even though im excited apart of me is unbearably nervous about the whole experience. does anyone know where they wanna work if give the choice? I don't know much about disney although I should really start doing some good ol fashion research. Matter a fact im off to do that now..

Glad to meet everybody!!

Hi Judy! I am Victoria. In my opinion you are never too old to feel homesick and be nervous about leaving home. Home is where the Heart is...:love:

All: Check out this website it will truly make you glad that you will be Mousekeeping. :goodvibes

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/mousekeeping.html

and also can you move around the different hotels or are you assigned to one for the whole time?

Mainly you do rooms by your self. If there is low occupancy or not many check-outs for the day you may be able to team up.

I dont mind working alone...i wonder if you're allowed to use an ipod while cleaning the room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter