• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Housekeeping At Villas....

diseverestfan

WDW Fan
Looking for help please, I'm confused. If staying at a Villa as a non-DVC member on a regular reservation, do you get daily housekeeping or not? Thanks in advance!

Yes....if you are staying as a non-DVC guest you will receive housekeeping daily. Enjoy your trip!

You're welcome! I can't wait to stay at Beach Club either. This will be our first time there. We are staying in the villas as DVC members. I'm really looking forward to being right next to Epcot especially since the Food & Wine Festival will be going on! Enjoy your trip!

You're welcome! I can't wait to stay at Beach Club either. This will be our first time there. We are staying in the villas as DVC members. I'm really looking forward to being right next to Epcot especially since the Food & Wine Festival will be going on! Enjoy your trip!

We're looking at the DVC pretty seriously. Can you tell me how the housekeeping does work? I'm confused :confused3

We're looking at the DVC pretty seriously. Can you tell me how the housekeeping does work? I'm confused :confused3

You get housekeeping on the 4th and 7th day of your stay ( I think). You get clean towels and sheets, they take out the trash etc and leave more toilitries if need be. Hope that helps.

For stays of seven or less nights, Trash and Towel Service will happen on Day Four. You will receive clean towels, shampoo, soap, coffee and filters, kleenex, dish soap and the trash will be emptied. No actual cleaning or bed making on that one.

For stays of over seven days, a full cleaning happens on Day Four and trash and towel on Day Eight. If your stay is really long, on Day 12 the cycle begins again. A full cleaning includes the usual, beds get made up with new linens, and the bathroom is cleaned,you get fresh towelsand toiletries and the trash is emptied adn the villa vacumed.

Hope that helps!

Cash paying guests, receive a full cleaning each day. Although the linens aren't changed, the bed is made, just like at the othere resorts. If you want your linens changed more often for daily service, just call housekeeping or remove them.

DVC has a pay as you go housekeeping system. Since the owners pay all the operating costs of the resort, including housekeeping, you get limited housekeeping service included with your stay, and if you want additional housekeeping services, you pay for what you want.

What you'll get is trash removal and towel replacement on the 4th day of your stay, and a full cleaning once a week. If you want more housekeeping, you can pay for as many full cleanings as you like, or trash/towel service, or just get a fresh towel pack

I think it's a nice, fair way to do it. Most members, I think, prefer not having housekeeping in every day. I know when I first bought, I was very concerned about the 'lack' of housekeeping. Now, i wouldn't want it any other way. I used to hate being driven out of the room in the morning because housekeeping wanted to clean the room, or having my afternoon rest interrupted.

This way, the members who don't want to have daily housekeeping don't have to subsidize it for others, and those who want frequent housekeeping can pay for whatever services they want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter