• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

House of Blues

twyckoff

Earning My Ears
while visiting Downtown Disney is it possible to go to House of Blues to get a drink without being at at a dining table. Is there counter seating or something similar?
Thanks.

There are bars inside and outside. I have sat at the bar inside, on more than one occasion, and just had a quick drink, then left to go elsewhere.

They also have an afternoon happy hour with drink specials ... can't remember the exact time though

They also have an afternoon happy hour with drink specials ... can't remember the exact time though

Last visit, it was from 3 - 5 p.m. Half price apps, and drinks (house spirits, beer, and wine).

Not sure if the new menu change has impacted the happy hour or not.....

Was there last week for Dinner one day and drinks another. Outside bar is the way I would go, the day we were they had someone singing outside, nice atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter