House of Blues box office

j9000

Misfit
Hiya,
Does anyone know if the box office at the House of Blues sell tickets at face value (or close to) for shows? or are there silly service fees tacked on like ticket master.

while im there Social Distortion are playing, and i wouldn't mind going, but the service fees are nearly 50% of the ticket price online! :scared1:
if its cheaper, at the venue i might wait till im there and get one in person,

thanks
J

I would doubt that they would charge the same fee's that Ticketmaster does. I know they do charge more the the ticket the day of the event...

figured by answering you, I would bump this up for ya to keep you on this current page and maybe someone can answer your question.

The House of Blues Box office will open 1 hour prior to show time. To purchase advance tickets to House of Blues shows in person, please go to the Orpheum Box Office, located at 1 Hamilton Place.

The House of Blues Box office will open 1 hour prior to show time. To purchase advance tickets to House of Blues shows in person, please go to the Orpheum Box Office, located at 1 Hamilton Place.

um,
the Orpheum is in Boston, not Orlando

I know where the box office is, its just if they tack $15-20 of fees on top of the ticket also.

Have you found your answer out yet? If not, maybe you can try calling them to see what they say...

I had avoided the Ticketmaster charges by buying at the box office before, but that was years ago. Here's their number: (407) 934–BLUE (2583) if you want to try to call them before making the trek.

cheers guys, will give them a bell,
the hob website says (which i admittedly missed) that there are service charges & facility charges added to the tickets, dosent say how much though,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter