Hours Thanksgiving Week?

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
I keep looking but so far MK is closing at 10pm....last year it was open till midnight the entire week......just wondering if it changed last minute last year or does this mean this year isn't going to be as busy??????

I already thought they were at midnight but I guess I just took what was on the Easywdw as the published times - looks like maybe not. I sure hope they extend it because I was planning on it.

Me too....I was planning on RD then taking a break in the afternoon and spending every night at MK till at least midnight.....hoping the hours change soon!!!

I was paying close attention last year because I knew I was going this year and I'm almost certain that the hours didn't change until about 3 weeks before. So I would look to the beginning of November for the changes. I even remember the threads on the dis about the ticked off people who got screwed out of their pre-opening park ADR's because the hours extended both in opening and closing.

I am going ahead and planning based on last years hours and will adjust as needed about a week before.

I was paying close attention last year because I knew I was going this year and I'm almost certain that the hours didn't change until about 3 weeks before. So I would look to the beginning of November for the changes. I even remember the threads on the dis about the ticked off people who got screwed out of their pre-opening park ADR's because the hours extended both in opening and closing.

I am going ahead and planning based on last years hours and will adjust as needed about a week before.

I agree - I recall changes to hours usually popping up about a month out or so out from our trips (which run from a few days before Thanksgiving until the weekend after); definitely could be 3 weeks. I know the hours change pretty close to our trip. We usually end up with a MK open until 3am day on during the course of our trip (although I think last year they had an open until 2am evening instead of 3am). It's always fun (for us) to enjoy the MK in the middle of the night and I look forward to seeing whether we'll have another evening like that this year.

Yes the 2 AM for Wednesday night (early Thanksgiving morning) was our plan too. My kids are 10 and 13 and on our trip last year they thought it was so cool to be awake at midnight in the MK. I figured this year being there having fun until 2 AM would be even more fun and a great way to start our first Disney Thanksgiving. We surely will have plenty to be thankful for. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter