• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hours of beaches and cream?

Yes, we did, seems like we ate around 6 or 7. I don't know if they're the same vouchers that you purchase through connections or hotwire, but we received 4 when we took the DVC tour. I think they were probably the same, seems like they were good @ several counter service places.

KristiKelly, How did you get vouchers for doing a DVC tour? I assume this is like other timeshare presentation promos? Do you have to get invited? Can you sign up somewhere? Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Josette

my fiance and i were there not long ago and i just walked up to the dvc counter in mk and asked if they had some brochures or pamphlets with details about it, and he said that we could attend a dvc meeting with a rep and they would explain it all to us.

i told him that we were leaving the park early to go back to our room to shower and change for a dinner show that we were going to that night, and that we didn't have time to do that. he told us that we could have lunch or something on disney and that we could use it anytime. i explained to him that although it was just me and my fiance there, we were with a group of 6 that were in another store, and that they probably wouldn't want to go. he said they didn't have to go with us.

well, they came and picked us up from our room at the coronado, and took us to there, and they showed us everything, and then as we were leaving they gave us the 6 vouchers for a meal. they are for an entree, soft drink, and a dessert. we used them the next day at epcot at the counter stand in mexico.

good luck!

next trip... 6/6 - 6/13/04 for our Honeymoon!

DisneyFanJen, Thanks for letting me know. We usually shy away from timeshare presentations, but for something like that, I would definitely do that!

By the way, I noticed we'll be leaving the day you arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter