Hours for California Adventure in Oct??

disneyfreako

Earning My Ears
We will be getting in late (around 8:30ish) on Oct 5th and I have checked the Mickey's Halloween party dates and am aware we will not be able to get into Disneyland that night unless we have tickets (which we won't be buying this time) So my question is, will California Adventure stay open late that night since they've changed their hours since Cars land has opened? We figured we could just go to DCA for a couple hours that night. Thanks for your help! :)

I can't tell you if DCA will be open later because of the Halloween Party at DL. But they did expand their "normal" hours with their expansion. So they will definitely be open later then they usually are. I'm assuming a 10pm close, or somewhere around there.

Keep in mind though that just about everyone who doesn't have party tix will be hopping over to DCA. So it will become VERY crowded.:crazy2:

Keep in mind though that just about everyone who doesn't have party tix will be hopping over to DCA. So it will become VERY crowded.:crazy2:

thats the truth!

Oct. 5 is on a friday so yeah DCA will be open till at least 11 im sure...it was last year at the beginning of Oct. so no worries there:goodvibes

We will be getting in late (around 8:30ish) on Oct 5th and I have checked the Mickey's Halloween party dates and am aware we will not be able to get into Disneyland that night unless we have tickets (which we won't be buying this time) So my question is, will California Adventure stay open late that night since they've changed their hours since Cars land has opened? We figured we could just go to DCA for a couple hours that night. Thanks for your help! :)
No one knows the answer to this question. Probably not even Disney. The reason is that the expanded park hours this summer are a bit of a trial and will dictate what Disney does come September and October. Past history is not a good indicator in this case.

Yeah the reality is no one truly knows! It shouldl be open until 10 at least, but it could be to 11 of course. Best bet is to see what the hours will be like after Labor day! If they are around 11 on the weekends in September, then more than likely will be in October as well.

No one knows the answer to this question. Probably not even Disney. The reason is that the expanded park hours this summer are a bit of a trial and will dictate what Disney does come September and October. Past history is not a good indicator in this case.

Great, there is hope of longer hours for September. I won't arrive until mid September so hopefully if it's still busy at the beginning of the month they will increase the hours from what they normally are for September.

So not use to the short hours in the off season at DLR compared to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter