Hours extended

CUnit

Earning My Ears
I see that hours have been extended for July. Any hopes that they'll do the same for August? I'll be there the last week and most night close at 9pm. Anyone think this will remain or be extended?

I see that hours have been extended for July. Any hopes that they'll do the same for August? I'll be there the last week and most night close at 9pm. Anyone think this will remain or be extended?

Thanks for the heads up. They updated June hours on February 9th and I've been checking July almost daily this month in anticipation.

We were there at the end of August last year - MK hours for 8/18-24 were all extended until 11 PM - the Studios on the last week 8/25-31 had hours 9AM - 10PM on Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sat - on Weds they closed at 6 and on Friday they closed at 8:30 - Animal Kingdom varied from 5,6 &7 PM closings from the 18th-24th. I'm pretty sure those hours were all extended from the time when they were first posted.

Yes!

We were there last August 9th until 18th. Every night one of the parks were open late, sometimes the MK was open 'til 1 a.m., until that Wednesday (8/14). Then there was a lot of "normal" hours. It was a little disappointing because we got to do so much at night. They could have kept the EMH, too, because there were crowds enough to justify it.

Have fun. I would love to go back in August. Husband and kids -- not so much. :)

I'm glad the MK hours have been expanded to 11p or midnight most nights in July. However -- I miss the EMH of 2am/3am when we went in early July in 2011. There's something amazing and magical about being in the parks so late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter