Hours and Vacuums - or the straw that broke the LandBaron’s back!!!

But again, we were children. Did our parents feel that way? An adult can see the interdynamics of the operation and has the added responsibility of managing the vacation for the entire family. This has to weigh on the ideal.
Good point. As I was reading your post I was formulating the response of the opposition in my head. You know, it goes like this.........

"Exactly, that is why we are so concerned for Disney. We fell in love with the Disney that Walt produced. That Disney is what made us life long fans. That Magic is what hooked us. Now that Disney (trademark thingie) isn't producing.........(wait, I souldn't say producing because Magic isn't a commodity ;))..........creating the same Magic, the future of Disney is in jeopardy as future generations will not be won over like we once were."

However, you last point addressed that very well. Kids today aren't going to see the warts that we all see. Kids today are falling in love as much as we ever did. I do believe that that will be more than enough to create the life long fans that will sustain Disney. Yes, as those kids grow they will come to see certain realities, just as we do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter