hotwiresavingsclub ???

tinkfan4ever

Mouseketeer
I think I understand this but just want to be sure....
Breakfast meal vouchers can be used at CP, Chef Mickeys, 1900 Park Fare, Donald's Breakfastosaurus and Princess Storybook (these are the only ones I plan on doing).

They cost $18.25 for adults and $11.00 for kids. That price includes tax and gratuity. Is there tax added on the hotwire site and what about S&H? They seem like a great deal and will be saving about $4-5 for the meal per adult and $2 per kid.

Thanks!!!!

Also, how does the $10 rebate work on the hotwire savings club work? How long do you have to be enrolled to get this since they offer a 30 day free trial? That would make it an even better deal!

There is no tax or shipping added. You only pay the price of the voucher. This has become an especially good deal now that the price of the buffets went up. :) To receive the $10 rebate, make a copy of the rebate offer and a copy of your order confirmation, and mail them together to the address listed. I haven't received my rebate yet, but from what I understand they will send it in the mail. Enjoy your character meals. You have chosen some great ones. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

edited to add: Sorry, I just reread your post. I don't know if you still get the rebate, if you cancel. Like I said, I haven't gotten my rebate yet, plus I didn't cancel my membership after the free month, because I still have more to order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter