Hotwire or Priceline Hotels at MCO

Dasha

Mouseketeer
Looking for a hotel room for the night before our cruise. Anybody had luck getting a quality room at in the Orlando airport vicinity using Hotwire or Priceline? If so, what did you get and what the the star ratings?

Thanks,
Dasha

Go to www.biddingfortravel.com and scroll down to Florida and click on it, then at the top will say Florida hotels click there and it will take you to a list of hotel that have came up and their ratings...good luck :D

It appears that Hotwire and Priceline only do double occupancy rooms. As we are a party of four, does this mean we are out of luck?

Getting a $30 room and calling the hotel to make sure 4 can stay in it only to have the price go up seems riskier than making the 4 person reservation through Expedia, Orbitz et al.

Dasha

Definitely check out www.biddingfortravel.com. I have successfully bid for a 2 * on late arrival nights at 23 and 25$ and have received the La Quinta MCO West. Biddingfortravel suggests you call the hotel directly after a successful bid and request a two bed room. There is lots of info on their site.

Good luck.

I got the Renaissance at MCO last year for $42 on Priceline. They only guarantee double occupancy, but so far I've never had trouble getting a room with 2 beds.

Before my stay at the airport Marriott, I called the hotel & they noted my preferences (which I received).

2 Beds
Non-Smoking
Crib

Going on a cruise in September and a post cruise vacation in WDW. Since our flight arrives so late we are going the day before and I got the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel for a bid of $30 thru Priceline. Not a bad price when the rates for my dates are going for $129 to $149. Quite pleased with the results of my bidding.

How many stars was the Renaissance on Priceline? Does it include breakfast like the Amerisuites?

Thanks!

Priceline gives the Renaissance a 3* rating on there site. From what I have read there is a place to eat inside the hotel and a few place in the surrounding area. Unlike Amerisuites breakfast is not included.

Received 2 rooms at the Airport Marriott (3-stars) at $28.00 each on Priceline.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter