hotmail probl?

No problems here. I have been in and out of my hotmail account for the last hour. Just tried again and it is working just fine.

Have not had any trouble on mine but note they changed things a bit. If you have not checked your mail within thirty days they will delete it and you will probably have to open a new account.

Not today.....but a couple of times over the last few days.
Several times my account was unavailable (said it didn't effect all accounts).

I could sign in last night, but this morning I am unable to access any microsoft website. I didn't know if they had changed Proxy Servers. I'm at work now and hotmail is blocked, but I'll try again this afternoon. Thanks!

I just posted about the same problem.

I was able to access my hotmail last night, but this morning I can't even get into the MSN website.

MSN messenger won't let me log on either.

I'm hoping that they are just doing some site maintenance and that they get it fixed soon. IF that is the problem. I can open other websites with no problems. Just hotmail won't open for me now.

:(

Glad to know it's not just me. I can't get into hotmail or log onto MSN messenger.

This is really weird.

I still can't access hotmail or messenger.

How come some people have no problems getting in while others are having problems?

argggggh!!!

Have you tried updating to MSN Messenger 6.0? Just a suggestion.

Never mind. It appears to be a systemwide problem with MSN/hotmail that is effecting quite a few users and it has nothing to do with MSN Messenger 6.0.

still can't get on either. Whenever the "select" few of us can finally get back on, we should let the rest of us know. Kind of goes with the rest of the way my days going. :rolleyes: Maybe I should go play the lottery to see if I'm one of the "select" few that win.

Well that CNN article certainly was informative...haha

I'm glad that it is MSN and not my PC, but it would have been nice if they had said WHEN they were going to fix the problem.

I still can't get any access :( :( :(

boo hoo!

Just so you don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I haven't been able to access my hotmail account today either. Tried this morning and now but can't find the web page. Have faith, it might be back up sometime!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Forgot to ask, you don't happen to be on Road Runner are you? Just curious if it's Road Runner?

I am on roadrunner too but on the east coast if that makes any difference.

Never had any problems like this with my hotmail accts before.

I can't even log onto the MSN website either.

Still can't get into the MSN website, hotmail or messenger today.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to find out when it will be back up???

I don't know who to call or email.

As of this morning, my hotmail and Msn is still down as well.

Ok, finally got thru to the Roadrunner people in my home town.

Yes they are having problems with logging onto the MSN website and Hotmail.

No they do not know when it will get fixed.

Basically just hang tight I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter