• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotels with GIANT bath tubs!

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for hotels in the Disneyland area that have massive bath tubs! I'm talking a big soaking tub! I don't get to have a nice bath when I'm at home, only showers. So, when I travel, I like to spoil myself a bit and take baths in nice deep tubs. Are there any hotels in the area that have them?

TIA!

The Park Vue Jacuzzi is kind of heart-shaped, so while you can definitely soak in it, if you are taller than a 3rd grader, you can't really stretch out in it. DH and I could get in it together, and could get the water up nice and high, but no stretching those legs! We had to sit cross-legged. (For the record, it wasn't an issue of 2 people, but the actual shape/size of the tub.)

At VGC, the 1 and 2 BR suites have a large jetted tub. You may be able to get a cash reservation there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter