Hotels with Free Breakfast? Which ones?

coachyo

DIS Veteran
I am looking for places that are well under $100 that have free morning breakfast that include hot items and not just the basic continental breakfast.
Any suggestions?
Who has it?

Thanks, YO

Residence Inn (hot and cold), Springhill Suites (waffles and sausages and cold) and Fairfield Inn (breakfast sandwiches and cold).

...though it may be higher than your threshold.....

Yes indeed, Embassy suites have excellent breakfast, everything. When not travelling to Disney my husband and I always stay at the Embassy suites.

I love Embassy too, espcially the :drinking1 and the morning breakfast are exactly what I'f like but they are all over $100.

Any other suggestions, Please.

YO

Comfort Suites Main Gate East has a free deluxe continental breakfast with pastries, cereals, make your own waffles, fruit... You can usually get a price around $80 on hotelmartusa.com

I was going to suggest Comfort Suites as well. We stayed at one over by Universal. Only stayed one night before checking into our Universal hotel. I did not realize there was an included b'fast...and we were heading to a character breakfast that morning. :rolleyes: It looked very good and included a make your own waffle area--no Mickey waffles, though!

I think we got a rate of $59 through HotelKingdom.

Fairfield Inn at Marriott Village has some hot items as well as the standard fare and fruit for continental breakfast.
If you belong to AAA, go to the local AAA website and check the prices for this hotel. We were able to book the Fairfield Inn for the end of April and first week of May for $60 tax included with pre-pay. This is the AAA consolidator's rate. Living in Maine, the website is www.aaanne.com

Have a great trip!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter