Hotels that offer AP discount?

According to my notes, these are the hotels located within 1/2 mile that offer an AP discount. My notes are a few years old, so this may have changed. Not sure about hotels farther out.

Del Sol Inn
Ramada Maingate at the Park
HOJOs
Candy Cane Inn
Desert Palms Hotel & Suites
Anabella

Besides those that OnTheRoadAgain posted I believe Hotel Menage does as well.

Thanks! Do you guys know if I can book online and get the discount or must I call to reserve?

There is one hotel not listed that allowed me to book (which I then canceled) online. It was either Camelot or Carousel...

Thanks! Do you guys know if I can book online and get the discount or must I call to reserve?

I think some allow you to book online (I know Ramada Maingate, Del Sol, Annabella and Menage) let you do it online. Not sure about the others.

You can also book the AP rate online with Hojos and Candy Cane. At least that was the case when I booked this past spring for our June trip. Sometimes you have to poke around their website a little to find the AP code.

You can book online at the ramada maingate at the park. Use discount code LPW3 to pull up the AP rates. You also get early check in at 1pm and late check out at 1pm with the AP rates.

Thanks for the info on the Carousel Inn and Hotel Menage. I added it the first post of the Walking Distance Hotel info thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter