• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotels near Universal?

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
Am looking at maybe taking a quick trip up to Universal this weekend. I'd like something that's right there, close to Universal. Aren't there even some that are "attached"? Anyone have any great ideas? Thanks

Sheraton Universal is the nearest hotel to the theme park. Pretty nice hotel too.

Don't know if you'd be able to get a room this weekend but it's worth checking out.

There's also a Holiday Inn Universal that's less than a mile away that offers a free shuttle to the park.

i was looking at hotels around universal, and the only ones i would consider taking my children to were too expensive!!! i think the sheraton was close to $300 a night which is more than DLH. We're going to stay in a hotel by magic mountain instead and drive down to universal.

Mililani, the drive from Magic Mountain to Universal is a real headache between 7am and 10:15 am daily. Also, stay at Universal well past 7:30pm before you attempt to drive north back towards Magic Mountain. One of the worst stretches of commuter traffic in the state.

thanks tracy!!

thanks for the tip, we'll leave later in the AM and return later in the PM. last time we returned to anaheim from universal, the traffic was HORRORS!!!

i couldn't see myself paying for that hotel next to universal studios, i booked at the hilton garden inn next to magic mountain for around 158 a night with free breakfast.

do you know what the drive from the magic mountain area to carlsbad is?

mahalo,
lynn

I am staying at the hilton next weekend. I first booked the sheraton but when I found out they allow pets I canceled it. Although I know some dogs are cleaner then some humans it just gives me the creeps knowing animals have been in the room :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter