Hotels near SNA

Lucille1963

DIS Veteran
Looking for a hotel for the last night of our vacation and we're considering staying near John Wayne Airport.

Any recommendations for decent hotels (preferably with an indoor pool)?
Any suggestions for Priceline bidding areas?

Can't help you, except to say, SNA is so close to DLR, I wouldn't consider worrying about getting an airport hotel... its not a jaunt like LAX.

I agree with Mommy2PrincessAbby, it is really close, no need to worry. If you really want to be nearby you could try Hotwire instead of Priceline and pick one with an airport shuttle. The ones marked with an airport shuttle are very close to the airport.

Thanks for the advice, but we want to stay near SNA because our flight is on the earlier side and it is the morning of the 1/2 marathon. During the marathon earlier this year, many streets were closed down and we received notifications in our room about a ton of detours. We don't want to deal with the hassle. Also, we won't be at Disneyland the day before.

DSNY4ever - I've only tried Priceline, I'll check out Hotwire too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter