• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotels near NEW Indy airport?

Soupermom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if there are any hotels close to the new Indy airport? DH and I need a place to stay for an early a.m. flight in June. Something where we could park and fly would be great.

Thanks!

We flew out of Indy in October and stayed at the Country Inn and Suites that is right off of 465 - it was very easy and convenient. The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. When we checked in, they asked our flight time and had a van ready to take us. Our flight was at 7 a.m. and I think we took the van to the airport about 5:00 a.m. It was only about 10 minutes away. When we got back to the airport, we phoned while we were getting our luggage and they sent a van over (it was about 9 p.m.) right away. Our cars were perfectly fine in their parking lot. I believe the cost was about $120 (room and parking - and we had two cars).

We flew out of Indy last August and stayed at the Staybridge Suites right off the interstate. We had a park, sleep, & fly package purchased @ www.parksleepfly.com for $87. I think there is also a Holiday Inn right next door because the shuttle catered to both hotels. Shuttle ride was less than 10 minutes. They also offered free breakfast and I would definitely use them again.

We have stayed at the La Quinta Inn on Lynhurst using their "park 'n fly" promotion. I believe it is $79 (plus tax) and you get up to 14 nights of parking, free continental breakfast and a free shuttle to/from the airport (about a 10 minute ride). We have used this twice and have another stay planned for May.

We usually stay at the Microtel at Lynhurst and Rockville Rd. Vey friendly staff, clean rooms, shuttles to the airport that run every 30 minutes, free breakfast. I think it was around $100 w/ parking. We upgraded to a whirlpool suite. :goodvibes

Hmm....We live on the north side of Indy so I had never thought of staying at a hotel near the airport but I guess by the time you pay for parking it may be just as cheap to park and fly if we have an early trip!

It was really convenient and the staff was VERY helpful. We have stayed twice. The first time there were 6 of us total and we got a suite. This January, DH and I went alone and we had a regular room. I was on crutches with a cast on my foot and the airport shuttle took us right up to the departure door instead of dropping us off where the shuttles are supposed to drop. When we got back to Indy, we called and they once again met us at the front door so I didn't have to hobble across the road to the shuttle lot. I would highly recommend them. Great hotel, great service!

mb
mom of princess:princess:princess:

We stayed at the Crown Plaza by the old airport on my priority points for free and they only charged me $20 for the Park and Ride. They got me to the new airport very quickly for a 6am flight to Disney in October. They also have security patroling their parking lot,so I felt like I would have a car to come back to.We returned 8 days later at 11pm and had no issues getting back to pick up the car quickly.

Me and my husband went to Indy for a Colts game back in January and stayed at the Wyndham Indianapolis West. They have complimentary 24 hour shuttle which we saw a bunch of people using. I got the room on priceline and named my own price for 65.00 which included tax. I would recommend it!

We stayed at Microtel. Had breakfast available even though we left the hotel around 5 am. We will definitely do this again and with park and fly it was almost the same price as parking near the airport and much less hassle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter