• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotels-Logan Airport?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, I live in RI and I am thinking of flying out of Logan to California(LGB), to visit DISNEYLAND. The only problem is the flight is 6:30 am! So maybe we should stay in Boston/ Logan the nite before? I would also need to park my car? Any help is appreciated!! Thanks, Joan :cool1:

Try the hotels that offer park and fly packages. I can't remember which ones they are at the moment. But they are close to the airport, and they run very frequent shuttles back and forth. You stay the night before your flight, leave your car in their lot, take a shuttle to the airport. Then, when you return, you just reverse it. I think it comes to about $150 or so for the night's stay and then a week of parking. Much less than parking at the airport unless you use the economy lots. I know there have been threads that mention which hotels offer this. Good luck.

I have stayed in Holiday Inn, Hilton and the Hyatt at Logan and done the park and fly packages offered. We always take an early am flight to MCO and it takes all the stress out of getting to the airport prior to a flight.Holiday Inn is my favorite and the cheapest of the three. (A good rate for a 1 night stay with 10 days of parking is $149.00). The other two hotels are usually more money for only 7 days of parking and the shuttles do not seem to run as frequently as Holiday Inn. Any other questions, feel free..... ::MinnieMo

I have stayed at the Hilton at Logan several times. It is connected by walkway to the airport. Great place to stay. There is a Hampton Inn several miles down the road too that is nice.

minster22 said:
I have stayed in Holiday Inn, Hilton and the Hyatt at Logan and done the park and fly packages offered. We always take an early am flight to MCO and it takes all the stress out of getting to the airport prior to a flight.Holiday Inn is my favorite and the cheapest of the three. (A good rate for a 1 night stay with 10 days of parking is $149.00). The other two hotels are usually more money for only 7 days of parking and the shuttles do not seem to run as frequently as Holiday Inn. Any other questions, feel free..... ::MinnieMo
just what minster22 says! ::yes:: HI is great!

Thanks ALL for your quick replies!! I feel all out of sorts trying to book and plan a trip to DL! I am so used to WDW, but I really want to see DL for the 50th Celebration! So I have reserved a room with our DVC points at the DL Hotel and now I am working on our flights. :cool1: Joan

Just wanted to chime in with my experience. We have done park and fly at least 4 times now and it was always at the Holiday Inn-Logan because they were always the most reasonable.

The Hyatt is way out of my price range although I'd LOVE to stay there.

This year, though, I booked the Hampton Inn which is right down the street from the Holiday Inn because they were much cheapter then the Holiday Inn this year. I'm sleeping over Thanksgiving night so that's probably why but the Holiday Inn was over $200 and the Hampton Inn was $179.+ so I booked the Hampton Inn.

I've researched all the hotels near the airport for every trip to make sure I'm getting the best deal and it's always been the Holiday Inn until this year.

Good luck!

I just wanted to add....if you do not find a good rate on their website try calling the hotel. Many times the website has a price of $179 or even $209 and when I called the price quoted was $149.00. Of course I am one of those totally obssessed planners that considers it a hobby to continually check all my travel rates (airfare, hotel and car). I am sure none of you can relate to that .:rolleyes: And believe it or not, the one time we stayed at the Hyatt I was not impressed with the room in any way. I like the Holiday Inn much better!

minster22 said:
I just wanted to add....if you do not find a good rate on their website try calling the hotel. Many times the website has a price of $179 or even $209 and when I called the price quoted was $149.00. Of course I am one of those totally obssessed planners that considers it a hobby to continually check all my travel rates (airfare, hotel and car). I am sure none of you can relate to that .:rolleyes: And believe it or not, the one time we stayed at the Hyatt I was not impressed with the room in any way. I like the Holiday Inn much better!

Yes, I cannot get a good rate online for park and fly. I always have to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter