• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotels in Yreka area? HELP

awdsmama

DIS Veteran
I awoke with a case of either allergies or the onset of a head cold.

Either way, no way do I feel like driving to Sacramento straight thru tonight.

Wanting somehwat half-way place to stop was thinking Yreka area.

Hotels to stay away from in the area?

Good hotels?

Don't care about amenities, its simply a place to lay our heads for the night, and leave early in morning.

Trying to stay under $70 since this was not in original budget.

Weed is about 20 minutes (give or take a few) past Yreka and has a nice simple hotel, though it's been a few years since I stayed there. I believe it's now a Comfort Inn (looks like there's a Comfort Inn in Yreka as well).

Thate does look like a nice hotel, but a bit more than I was looking to spend ($94+tax)

If you go with a chain hotel in Yreka, you'll be fine. I know more about hotels from Rogue River - Ashland in oregon. If you decide to stop earlier, I can give you a few tips - send me a PM.

I stayed at the comfort inn in weed a few weeks ago, it was fine, and offered a decent breakfast in the morning too.... The motel 6 had pretty bad reviews, but it is cheaper, and there are several right in the same area as the comfort inn...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter