hotels in downtown Toronto

HeyMickey

<font color=blue>Don't make me get on the ski lift
My boyfriend and I are looking for a hotel in Toronto for one night in May. We would like to be within walking distance of the Air Canada Centre. Can anyone suggest a good, but not too expensive, hotel in that area? Also, I found a good rate at the Pantages Hotel but I can't find much information about it - is it nice?

One can often find good prices at the Delta Chelsea -- just north of the Eaton Centre and off Yonge St. OK - not totally within walking distance to ACC (although I'd walk it) -- however the TTC will also get you there.

THE WESTIN HARBOUR CASTLE IS ONLY A BLOCK FROM THE ACC BUT USUALLY A LITTLE PRICEY. ITS A NICE HOTEL, I HAVE STAYED THERE MANY TIMES TO TAKE IN LEAF GAMES ...

The Royal York, Westin Harbor Castle and the Crown Plaza (at the Metro Convention Center) are the closest hotels, I think. You should be able to walk from all of those hotels with no problems. I'm not sure how cheap they are though ... you might be able to get a deal if you go onto Priceline. There are other downtown hotels which are a little further away but you should be able to get to the Air Canada Center by subway or taxi. Some hotels may offer a shuttle (I dunno) ... but you'd have to check with them.

We got a room with a gorgeous view at the Westin Harbour Castle really cheap. I don't remember the figures now (it was last summer), but it was a package deal on Hotwire that included airfare.

Thanks everyone! I just wish we could stay longer than one night. :D

We're staying at the Wyndham Hotel just minutes from the Airport, for $99 a night. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport.

We stayed at the Royal York for one night to go to a Raptors game at the ACC. We were able to get there without going outside (underground) which was lovely as it was really cold and snowing when we went. I booked over their website and got a room with breakfast for 2 for $120. This is a beautiful hotel and I couldn't resist getting a massage while we were there. The spa was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter