Hotels in Cocoa Beach

jerinknox

Comcast Hater
I know this has also been talked about...

I think I'll rent a car, drive to cocoa and stay?????

What hotel has a free shuttle to the port?

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott. You must ask for the cruise special. You might also ask if they can put the details in writing. Three times they had to double check for us. But it is nice and they do have a free shuttle, but we did tip a few bucks. It was $99 in 6-03.

We are going to stay at the Hamptons in June. It is right next to the Courtyard and a very short walk to the beach. It's $89 plus a free breakfast. The shuttle is $3 per person one way. So the $9 plus tip is alot better than buying a breakfast for us! Plus, I called at least 10 hotels for quotes and they were the only ones who were really nice. Everyone else kind of laughed at me for planning ahead and didn't know if they would even have any specials next June.

When you return your rental car the morning of the cruise, they should have a shuttle to the port. I know Avis has a shuttle, and I believe Budget has one also.

I think musicgirl means the Hampton Inn. It's right next to the Courtyard by Marriott (but closer to the beach), and does offer a really nice breakfast buffet. We stayed there last July after our cruise and found it quite pleasant: nothing fancy, but the rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff were friendly and helpful. (They recommended a great seafood restaurant for dinner that we never would have found on our own.) We didn't use their shuttle, so I can't comment on that...

Dave's site, dcltribute.com has an excellent rundown of the hotels in the port area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter