Hotels in Buffalo with a fridge?

shaynar

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I posted this in the Flying out of Buffalo sticky, but I didn't get any responses so I'm going to try here!

Does anyone here know of any hotels near the Buffalo airport that have fridges?

Thanks!

Homewood Suites have a full size fridge and a mini kitchen ie microwave, hotplate, sink. Bigger rooms but more money of course.

We've stayed at Staybridge Suites numerous times. Large suites, full sized fridge, friendly staff, hot and cold breakfast (or they pack you a bagged breakfast if you have an early flight), park n fly + shuttle. Can't say enough! We've stayed there many times and will be back again next week.

Note: we book through Trinity Reservations.

Just returned from a 17 day trip to WDW. Parked at Days Hotel for 17 days, breakfast, mini fridge, quick shuttle, secured parking area for $89. Fantastic! I will continue to use Days Hotel.

Last edited:
There are very few(chain) hotels now that do not have a mini fridge in the room.

I just stayed at the Holiday Inn Express across from the airport and the rooms have a fridge and microwave. The rooms are very nice and a hot breakfast is included which was a bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter