Hotels.com email

Stacy9402

Mouseketeer
What is Hotels.com email? I am trying to get my Disney reference number so I can link to My disney experience.

Any tips on how to get it?

Thanks in advance

What is Hotels.com email? I am trying to get my Disney reference number so I can link to My disney experience.

Any tips on how to get it?

Thanks in advance

Did you receive a confirmation email when you booked on Hotels.com? I would have expected that you should have. If not, you will need to contact hotels.com and have them supply you the Disney reference number.

Use the "contact us" option through their website. Ask for "the 12 digit Disney confirmation number starting with 4".

I sent an email through their website and they replied with "
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. We can't reply directly to messages sent to this address, but we've provided links below to help you get the assistance you need"

Which included calling or online help.

So weird.
I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks for everyones help

That is bizarre.

Weird question; did it come from a Singapore email address? I've been on their site a few times and suddenly it's their Singapore site. I emailed them through contact us and got a message back about their Asia site etc. It was so weird.

Clearing cache etc solved that issue.

Looked through my emails. Seems I used customercare @ hotels.com in the past.

patster, hotels.com doesn't include a confirmation number that can be used directly on WDW's site. Some online TAs have confirmation numbers that can be used, or include Disney's #, but not hotels.com.

I had zero luck contacting hotels.com about this. You have to call the number on the My Disney Experience website that comes up when you get the error message saying your hotels.com confirmation number is invalid. It takes four business days for Disney to get your information from hotels.com so I would wait a few days before calling them.

I had this happen with Expedia. It took calling 2-3 times but finally someone called Disney and it worked out. Good luck, I know it's frustrating!

Very happy to update - that it was very easy to get the Disney number I needed through Disney. When it asked through the automated part what I wanted I said Link Hotel Reservation and it took me to the correct person the first time around and they was very knowledgeable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter