Hotel with Relincer

castle_now_please

Earning My Ears
I am looking for a hotel close to Disney that has a recliner in it for my parents. We are staying at the Swan, but they was somewhere less than $100 per night. Any suggestions?

The Homewood Suites International Drive had a recliner etc ... I prepaid $80.00 a nite * total (third party) ... this was for a Universal/Disney trip ...

Thanks for the info! I just called them and the guy that answered did not even know what I was talking about when I said "recliner"

I'll call back tomorrow!

I was there in summer 2008 ... now their website mentions recently renovated guest rooms ... some older pictures show recliner ... newer pics have sofa and chair + ottoman ... flat panel TV's are new too ... suites = comfort ...

The Comfort Suites Maingate East used to have recliners in their one bedroom suites. The bedroom only has a king bed but the other room has the recliner.

The Comfort Suites Maingate East used to have recliners in their one bedroom suites. The bedroom only has a king bed but the other room has the recliner.

We rented a recliner for my Mom last year. They delivered it and picked it up. The name of the company is Care Medical Equipment in Orlando. 1-800-741-2282. We've used them before to rent an electric cart for my father-in-law.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter