Hotel with biggest lazy river

If my memory serves they stopped charging in late 2013 or early 2014. I know we have not been charged the last couple of years. The website is notoriously outdated and most of the info there is always inaccurate but then again often the CM's in reservations give inaccurate info.

However, like the rope drop returning to Epcot this too could change. It seems like they reverse course and revisit things that don't work over and over.

Notoriously outdated and innaccrate sums up disneys site pretty well lol!
Case in point: CBR has had renovations on rooms finished for several months yet website continues to show old rooms

Fantasyworld resort has a great Lazy river and is pretty long but no sure exactly how long. Plenty of free tubes plus 2 large water slides and approx. 2 miles from DTD.

Does WBC charge for tubes? I'm going in September and would like to be prepared. If they do charge, can you bring your own?

Does WBC charge for tubes? I'm going in September and would like to be prepared. If they do charge, can you bring your own?

WBC *does not* charge for the lazy river tubes.

I too am interested if it is possible *to bring your own* (smaller young child size)

Also ... Does WBC have *swim vests* for a young child to use (four year old)

Otherwise we will bring our own.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me which resort has one of the biggest lazy rivers with nice pool. I have looked at a few online but it's hard to tell from some of the pictures. When we stayed in Destin FL a few years ago our resort had a gigantic one I believe it says 750 feet, that went all the way around in front of the whole property with color,changing lights which was pretty cool. Would love to see if there is something similar in Orlando.

Where did you stay in Destin with the awesome lazy river? We go to Destin frequently and that sounds really fun.

t.
Where did you stay in Destin with the awesome lazy river? We go to Destin frequently and that sounds really fun.
Hi
It's actually in the town next to Destin Ft Walton which is about 5 miles away and the resort is called Destin West. We stayed in a top floor condo overlooking the lazy river, we also had a jacuzzi on the rooftop and it was excellent. The lazy river was one of the biggest ones I have ever stayed at, almost like a waterpark sized River and goes all,the way around in front ofmthe condos. At night there are color,changing lights in the river and it,was,just so cool. There are also condos across the street which are beachfront that you get to by a sky walkway across the road. We preferred to be near the lazy river though. They also offer condos with patios which you can walk right onto the river which were very neat also. I'm not much of a pool person anymore but every night I looked forward to going on the lazy river. I highly recommend it. Also we booked through an owner at VRBO not the resort itself, you get the best deals,that way.

Last edited:
t.

Hi
It's actually in the town next to Destin Ft Walton which is about 5 miles away and the resort is called Destin West. We stayed in a top floor condo overlooking the lazy river, we also had a jacuzzi on the rooftop and it was excellent. The lazy river was one of the biggest ones I have ever stayed at, almost like a waterpark sized River and goes all,the way around in front ofmthe condos. At night there are color,changing lights in the river and it,was,just so cool. There are also condos across the street which are beachfront that you get to by a sky walkway across the road. We preferred to be near the lazy river though. They also offer condos with patios which you can walk right onto the river which were very neat also. I'm not much of a pool person anymore but every night I looked forward to going on the lazy river. I highly recommend it. Also we booked through an owner at VRBO not the resort itself, you get the best deals,that way.

You're right about vrbo, I have used them before. Thanks for the info. I'll check out this place. We usually like to stay oceanfront but this may be fun too.

Your welcome. If you look on trip,advisor,there are lots of visitor photos. Yes I use vrbo or,other rental companies and never the resorts directly. I have learned this awhile ago and have saved a ton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter