Hotel suites with 3 sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms

Aaron70Monte

Earning My Ears
My family (Me, wife, 2 girls, and my parents) is making a trip to DL next year and we are trying to find a suite with 3 sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms. Does this exist? The only 3-bedroom suites I have seen have 1 bathroom yet I have seen some 2 bedroom suites with 2 bathrooms.

We'd like the kids to have their own room to sleep in and my parents also want their own bedroom/bathroom. I was hoping for a suite for all of us but based on what I've found, we might have to get a kids suite for me, my wife and the kids and then my parents just get their own room.

We stayed at the Residence Inn Resort Area a few years ago. My in-laws stayed, with my SIL, BIL's and their kids in a room with two bedrooms. One bedroom had two queen beds, and the other room had a king bed. Each bedroom had its own bathroom. The living room had a pull-out couch. I will say, that after spending several nights together, the group in this suite were not on the best terms with each other ;). We had our own room, and were very glad we made this decision. :)

I feel like I've said this a lot lately........but Ramada Maingate is finishing up their new construction and will have suites. Here is the description from an email I got:

Finally, the brand-new 3-Bedroom Suites w/ 4 Queen Beds are now available to book for the first time ever at Ramada Maingate at the Park!

Features:

- 950 square feet of Wonderfulness
- Parlor Room w/ Queen Sofa Sleeper, Chair and Ottoman, 47" TV/Entertainment Center
- Two (2) Sleeping Rooms, each w/ 2 Queen Beds, Full Bathrooms, 32" TVs, Microwave and Fridge
- Located on 3rd and 4th Floors for a fantastic view of the Fireworks
- Accessible Suite with a Roll-In Shower is also available (on the 2nd floor w/ elevator access)

3-Bedroom Suites are now bookable for stay dates beginning July 2, 2013

They have free parking, wi-fi and breakfast and it's a super fast walk to the parks. We love it there =)

My family (Me, wife, 2 girls, and my parents) is making a trip to DL next year and we are trying to find a suite with 3 sleeping areas and 2 bathrooms. Does this exist? The only 3-bedroom suites I have seen have 1 bathroom yet I have seen some 2 bedroom suites with 2 bathrooms.
The Grand Californian has 1 bedroom suites: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room with foldout sofa bed. Regular hotel rooms next to the suite can be linked to form 2 or 3 bedroom suites.

Another option is a 2 bedroom villa at the Grand: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, full kitchen, foldout sofa bed, murphy bed. Renting a villa can be a good option cost wise, but requires advanced planning and research.

Check out the Residence Inn Maingate, penthouse suite and the Best Western Raffles family suite.

Residence Inn Maingate has a 2 bedroom suite, with 2 queens in one room, a queen in a second bedroom, and a sofa sleeper in the living room. We use this one frequently.

DLH has 3 bedroom suites also.

PPH and DLH (and probably the Grand too) have 2 bedroom suites that have 1 room with 2 queens, a room with a king (at DLH you can actually get a second room with 2 queens, which isn't an option at PPH) and a "living room" with a pullout queen sofa. Our 2 bedroom suite at PPH had THREE bathrooms, the 1 bedroom had two.

We found a good alternative to needing extra rooms/suites was renting a townhome. It was a lot cheaper than 2 rooms and was competitive with a lot of the hotel suites. We found the one we stayed at on vrbo and it was great. It was a 5-10 min walk too, so reasonably close. Plus they have kitchens so you can cook if you want and they have laundry which is nice.

We stayed at the Residence Inn Resort Area a few years ago. My in-laws stayed, with my SIL, BIL's and their kids in a room with two bedrooms. One bedroom had two queen beds, and the other room had a king bed. Each bedroom had its own bathroom. The living room had a pull-out couch. I will say, that after spending several nights together, the group in this suite were not on the best terms with each other ;). We had our own room, and were very glad we made this decision. :)

100% agree!!! Having that extra bit of space and privacy (and personal bathroom) at the end of each long and tiring day is sooo worth it!

We found a good alternative to needing extra rooms/suites was renting a townhome. It was a lot cheaper than 2 rooms and was competitive with a lot of the hotel suites. We found the one we stayed at on vrbo and it was great. It was a 5-10 min walk too, so reasonably close. Plus they have kitchens so you can cook if you want and they have laundry which is nice.

:thumbsup2

Thanks for the VRBO tip. I have found several places that will suit our needs. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter