Hotel suggestion on Fla/GA line ?

TooBoyz4us

DIS Veteran
Hi!

We are planning on leaving one day early for our trip and driving 6 hours or so, and stopping somewhere over the GA/FL line on I75.

I am looking at a map and have found several hotels in Gainesville,but we would like something nice with a full continental brkfst.

Any suggestions???

Hi!

We are planning on leaving one day early for our trip and driving 6 hours or so, and stopping somewhere over the GA/FL line on I75.

I am looking at a map and have found several hotels in Gainesville,but we would like something nice with a full continental brkfst.

Any suggestions???
I know there is a Hampton there with a con. breakfast but I have not stayed there. There is also a Hampton in Ocala (35miles farther) that is cheaper then Gainesville.It also has a con. breakfast.

There is a Fairfield Inn in Gainesville that opened up last year, was pretty nice with free internet and breakfast..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter