Hotel shuttle or ART?

CrAzY4DL

Mommy, you magic-ed my heart!
How do you find out if ART runs near your hotel? The dates of our trip are crazy busy because of some convention (1/24-1/26) and we can't reschedule because we already have our date specific tickets purchased. Couldn't find anything on Harbor, I have a backup reservation at our favorite hotel several miles away but we are thinking of riding our motorcycle down to Anaheim and don't want to have to deal with storing helmets and gear so we need a shuttle or ART or something. We've never had to deal with other transportation than having our own car, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA!

I would think the hotel shuttle is a good bet because it won't make stops along the way, so it will save you park time.

CrAzY4DL said:
How do you find out if ART runs near your hotel? The dates of our trip are crazy busy because of some convention (1/24-1/26) and we can't reschedule because we already have our date specific tickets purchased. Couldn't find anything on Harbor, I have a backup reservation at our favorite hotel several miles away but we are thinking of riding our motorcycle down to Anaheim and don't want to have to deal with storing helmets and gear so we need a shuttle or ART or something. We've never had to deal with other transportation than having our own car, so any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA!

You didn't say what hotel? If anyone on the site has stayed there they can tell you if they know the name.

We are currently booked at Anaheim Lemon Tree (our usual favorite) and Best Western Orange Plaza (totally new to us). I know Lemon Tree doesn't have a hotel shuttle and I didn't see one listed at Best Western and I looked at the ART website and didn't know how to read it at all. I'm horrible with things like that, even our local bus schedule and the BART stops. Thanks again for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter