Hotel room for 5 people?

fristbytte21

Boom, baby!
Need some helping finding a hotel room. We have 5 of us planning to go to DLR in March. We are trying to find a hotel that might have a deluxe room or spacious enough for us all (adults). We figured a regular room would be too tight for all our luggage and getting ready in the morning. Does anyone have any suggestons of hotels that are close walking distance to the park that I can look up? Thanks so much!!!

how much are the rooms that you reserved at Desert Inn?

Rates vary depending on how much advance notice you have. I have rented the 4 queen rooms twice, each time for about $100 per night. But I booked 6 months in advance.

Checking various date combos in March 2013, the family suites are in the $200 range per night for Desert Inn and Suites. Another cheap option is the Family suites at the Anaheim Plaza if price is the driving factor. You can get the 2 rooms (4 beds) for about $150 a night. But like the Desert Inn, rooms are great crash pads, not the most updated.

My choice (per normal) is the Residence Inn Maingate. But it is not on the Harbor strip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter