Hotel reservations & Park tickets

crista

Earning My Ears
I need some help with making hotel reservations. Where is the best place to do this? I would like to try for a Disney hotel first but if I can't get in there what are you top 3 picks? Where did everyone get park tickets at? Are there any deals out there? I can plan a florida trip in my sleep but this is "A Whole New World". Thanks for the help :)

Where is the best place to (make hotel reservations)? I would like to try for a Disney hotel first but if I can't get in there what are you top 3 picks?

Start by looking at the resort hotel and good neighbour hotel listings.
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/tdr/english/hotel/index.html

If you have questions about the rooms or amenities, don't hesitate to call the hotel. They will all have English-speaking staff available. (You might need to hold an extra minute or two, but they're available.)

FYI, I needed to make my reservations by phone because the online reservation form would only accept Japanese addresses and credit cards. (It looked like it took foreign addresses, but crashed when processing my credit card information.)

Where did everyone get park tickets at? Are there any deals out there?
Park ticket prices are the same whether you buy them at the park gate, from a travel agency, or from your hotel. The only deals currently offered is that for a limited time, Disney hotel guests are offered multi-day tickets where park-hopping privileges begin on the first day.

Ordinarily, multi-day tickets require guests to specify which park guests will visit on the first two days. Park-hopping is only allowed on 3rd or 4th days of your multi-day ticket package. See details.

If you cannot get a room at one of the three Disney hotels, I would recommend staying at one of the six official Disney hotels that are located on the monorail line. The Hilton Tokyo Bay and the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay get high marks from English speaking tourists. We stayed at the Sheraton and would definitely stay there again. It was clean and convenient. The room was huge. We could watch the fireworks from our balcony. The staff was extremely helpful and efficient. I could go on and on. I hear similar reports from people who stayed at the Hilton, too.

Have fun!

Could you tell me if the Hilton Bay is within walking distance? Or do we have to pay for the monorail? Thanks so much!

From what I remember, there were sidewalks on the roads that surround the parks and go to the hotels...however, I would never have walked when it's so convenient and cheap to ride the monorail. Save your legs/feet for the parks! A four day monorail pass for an adult is only about $15. Totally worth it. Plus there's a courtesy bus to pick you up from the monorail station and take you to the front door of your hotel. Walking means going all the way around the outside of the parks, including the service buildings and parking lots (or possibly cutting through huge parking lots) to the other side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter