• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Rehabs???

DonaldDuckFan

Mouseketeer
Is there a site somewhere that I can find out how recently that the resorts have had a rehab done? I have seen upcoming rehabs listed, but can't seem to find it listed anywhere when the most recent rehab at each resort was done. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks, Amy

I don't know if there's a specific list anywhere or not... I know Poly was just through a fairly major rehab. Contemporary rooms were redone starting somewhere around 98 or 99. Dixie Landings was completely redone as POR in the past year or so. The biggest is the Disney Institute which is being completely redone as Saratoga Springs, and last I heard the final phase won't be done until 2008.

Other minor rehabs are ongoing. Generally they'll close one building or floor or section at a time. Last December they were working on a couple of the OKW units while we were there. They did Poly one building at a time. I'm also pretty sure I read about a major pipe replacement at BW but it didn't sound like any major closure was necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter