Hotel Refurbishments?? Wilderness Lodge Villas

wide receiver

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the WLV have been refurbished or are due to be? It seems I have a knack for staying at a property right before they refurbish! HA! We stayed at CSR right before they changed the rooms AND POFQ right before the new purple rooms! During our last trip (Stayed at WL) they were re-carpeting some rooms and ours did have new carpet&.ahhhh&twas nice!

Do any of you know when some of the deluxe hotels or villas are do for make overs? I would like to stay at WLV but the rooms look tired :confused3

(And yes I did read about the new Poly rooms but they won't be done and maybe cost prohibitive :sad:

might pose this question on the Disney resorts board, you might get a quicker answer there.

Not sure about the villas but there was some in the lobby and main building when I stayed in Feb 2012. I'm glad I didn't have a room nearby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter