Hotel recomendations near Disneyland

We stayed at Ramada Maingate July 2012 and liked it enough to book it again for this year.

For us, we require walking distance, decent included breakfast, and pool. Parking is included, which is a plus. The pool is great.

It is an older property, it's worth paying for an "upgraded" room based on the reviews I've read.

If you have any questions about the Anabella or our sister property, Carousel Inn and Suites, please let me know! :)

Del Sol, hands down :banana:

Nice price, can't beat the walk to the park and free coffee and donuts. It's my fav :thumbsup2

DH and I just love the Fairfield! That's our preferred hotel. It's very clean and close to McDonalds and Mimi's Cafe. We'll be staying there again this December!

I have seen lots of threads about hotels but no one has said anything about where we are staying-- the Anabellam. It looked really good and got good ratings in the unofficial DL guide.

So my question is did we choose wisely- has anyone else stayed there???? We never been to DL I hope I didn't mess up already!

My DD and I are staying there June 9 til the 12th. From what I'm reading on the reviews it sounds good. I have a feeling it's going to be just fine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter