Hotel @ Port ?

princesslondon

Mouseketeer
I know this post has been posted before and I just never thought to look at it - now I'm wishing I did.
We have decided to drive to the port the night before and I know there is a hotel that everyone recommends? Can someone please give me the name. The one I am talking about is the one with the shuttle to the port where you can leave your car there until you return. Also I believe people have said there is a cheaper way to get it than just calling directly so any help there would also be appreciated. I hope I didn't wait to late to get a room.

Thanks Everyone
This site is WONDERFUL!!!

My guess is that you're thinking of the Radisson. It's only a couple of miles from the port and they do have a shuttle. I believe you can park there for the length of your cruise, depending on the rate/package you get. I believe you can get the hotel at a better rate if you book via their website.

The Radisson was the hotel I was looking for - Thanks
However it is showing no availability. Any other suggestions???

Radisson at the port offers free parking while on cruise and free shuttle to ship. Quality Suites is sister hotel to Radisson--you can drive to Radisson and park there, take free shuttle.

There are several Cocoa Beach hotels available on Priceline (cheap!) From there, you can take a $3 per person shuttle to the ship, or drive to the port and park there ($10 per day). I'm not aware of anyone other than the Radisson/Quality that allows parking while cruising.

I would call the hotel directly some times there are rooms that are blocked off and are not available to other sources. It is worth the phone call they have an 800# (which I believe is in their web site. Good Luck!!

Vicki

:boat::wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter