Hotel or Suites with Washer and Dryer

emerald51362

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if any hotel rooms or suites have their own washer and dryer located in their own rooms.

Wyndham bonnet creek . Also caribe also has washer / dryers in 2 bedroom suites. Stayed at both and they are both nice .

Does anyone know if any hotel rooms or suites have their own washer and dryer located in their own rooms.

If you don't want to book a privately owned condo (e.g., Windsor Hills) or a timeshare (e.g., Wyndham Bonnet Creek), there are "condo style" resorts that operate like hotels. Two properties that come to my mind are Floridays and Blue Heron Beach Resort. Both of these properties offer units with separate living rooms, fully equipped kitchens, and in unit washers and dryers.

Sheraton Vistana Resort, Sheraton Vistana Villages, and Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa all have a washer and dryer in the room.

Dreams Unlimted has a special running (I have seen the link advertised on these boards). We booked the SVR (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen, free parking, free internet) for August through Jetblue Vacations for $125 a night......the cost of a regular hotel room.

Hilton grand vacations club at Sea world does. It's a nice big one bedroom suite and a beautiful hotel.

Marriott Vacation Club

Grande Vista *
Cypress Harbour (all 2 bedrooms)
Lakeshore Reserve *
Harbour Lake *
Sabal Palms (all 2 bedrooms)
Royal Palms (all 2 bedrooms)
Imperial Palms (all 3 bedrooms)

*These have studios (no washer/dryer), 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms.
Grande Vista also has 3 bedrooms units.

We have personally stayed at Grande Vista and Cypress Harbour. We liked it much better than Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Wyndham Bonnet Creek is closer to the Disney Parks, though.

Two properties that come to my mind are Floridays and Blue Heron Beach Resort. Both of these properties offer units with separate living rooms, fully equipped kitchens, and in unit washers and dryers.

sorry both are timeshares.

so you can add about 60 more to the list

here a link for rci
http://www.rci.com/RCI/rdg/searchResults.do

here is one for II
http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1502&areaCode=330&areaName=Florida, Orlando

now you can only look at the directory

spiceycat said:
sorry both are timeshares.

so you can add about 60 more to the list

here a link for rci
http://www.rci.com/RCI/rdg/searchResults.do

here is one for II
http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?a=1502&areaCode=330&areaName=Florida,%20Orlando

now you can only look at the directory

Hmmm, that's interesting because when I researched Floridays and Blue Heron Beach Resort, representatives from the front desk of both resorts specifically told me that they were not timeshare properties but "resort hotels with condominium style suites". I hope we weren't given the wrong info because these properties were at the top of our list because we didn't want to deal with a timeshare. I am going to have to call them back.

you can book any timeshare as a regular condo type resort.

just use their website to book it.

Hmmm, that's interesting because when I researched Floridays and Blue Heron Beach Resort, representatives from the front desk of both resorts specifically told me that they were not timeshare properties but "resort hotels with condominium style suites". I hope we weren't given the wrong info because these properties were at the top of our list because we didn't want to deal with a timeshare. I am going to have to call them back.

We've stayed at Blue Heron and although they asked if we wold like to hear about the timeshare, we just said no and went on to our room. We like the place and plan on staying twice this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter