Hotel Only Ressie (DVC) and Waiting to Purchase Tickets

Not a DVC member but we have a Pop stay scheduled in November. We were waiting on MVMCP dates before buying our park tickets and ended up in this mess. We booked this room in December, so I'm a little peeved. I know it's going to suck for somebody but I'm disappointed we may be the ones impacted. And my anxiety is not handling the stress of not knowing if we'll be able to get tickets and when that date might come where we can even try to get them (since we aren't AP, DVC, etc... and the 2020 ticket dates are unknown).

I just wish they had given us a date to try and get tickets before opening it up to the general public.

I agree 100% that they should sell 2020 park tickets to those of with resort reservations before they open them up to general public. We already have to wait for everyone who has tickets to get their park reservation so hope they don’t make us wait forever! It’s not like we predicted this would happen and a lot people do wait to be buy tickets until,closer to their fastpass booking time. I know that’s what I always do.

I was also waiting on MVMCP info before purchasing tickets even though I booked my rooms in December.

All they really needed to do was give us some information like they did for just about everyone else. Instead we are just completely confused.

And I am still receiving emails saying I am all set to make my reservations while I don’t have any tickets or passes on my account. Just to rub it in more lol.
YES! My TA has had no clear answers. I've received two e-mails from Disney Destinations, one late last week and one this afternoon. I've been in constant communication with my TA (ummmm...I've bugged her) and I finally forwarded her the afternoon email and said "what in the world!" (Note- I didn't say world, but I know Disboards doesn't want me to use the four letter word I said. There was nothing magical about it.)

Signing in. We have a nonrefundable DVC rental in September at CCV. 4 of us have APs, but 2 don't have tickets yet. I was THIS CLOSE to buying them on UT when things starting going haywire, and I'm so mad at myself for not doing it. Surely they will let us buy tickets soon -- right??

You guys are not alone. I have a 2 bedroom for 10/30-11/5, no tickets...so my DVC ownership doesn't help me, my reservation doesn't help me and my Kool aid stained lips are chapped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter