Hotel Only Reservation- Can I Pay the Balance off Early?

Liz&Griff'smom

Mouseketeer
I am planning to book a WDW hotel only reservation. When I tried to reserve it on the WDW website, it said that I pay one night deposit and pay the remaining balance at check-in. Is there anyway that I can pay it off earlier. This would make budgeting much easier for my family. Thanks!

You’ll have to call and then can give your card information on the phone to pay off the balance. You can’t do it online

I am planning to book a WDW hotel only reservation. When I tried to reserve it on the WDW website, it said that I pay one night deposit and pay the remaining balance at check-in. Is there anyway that I can pay it off earlier. This would make budgeting much easier for my family. Thanks!
Yes, you can call and pay over the phone ahead of time! I do it all the time! I do wish they gave the option to pay the whole balance when you make the reservation and or the option to pay the balance off online!

As previous posts mention yes you can. I always buy discounted Disney GCs and I will use them to payoff my balance before checking in. If our reservation is month's out, I will make payments and then pay it off a week before we arrive.

We got a package for the swan and park tickets through the Disney website.
Since the package reservation was made through wdw, can we pay for it with Disney gift cards, or is that not possible since it’s not a Disney resort?
Any idea?

We got a package for the swan and park tickets through the Disney website.
Since the package reservation was made through wdw, can we pay for it with Disney gift cards, or is that not possible since it’s not a Disney resort?
Any idea?
Based on Disney's website, when you go to make a Swan or Dolphin reservation, they say you can pay with Disney GC or WDW Rewards card etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter