Hotel near Port Canaveral with Parking/shuttle for overnight guests

tigerchic89

Mouseketeer
Can anyone recommend a hotel to spend the night before our cruise? Looking for one with a shuttle to and from the Port so we can park our car at the hotel while on the cruise. TIA

We have been on 10 Disney cruises, and 8 of those times we have stayed at the Radisson At The Port; one other time we drove the morning of, one time we flew in the day of. They have a great pool if you can get there early enough on the day before. They have plenty of shuttles to carry you back and forth, and they drop you off by your car. Super nice place & friendly people.

Our family of 4 stayed at Radisson at the Port. Not the most updated rooms but we had a suite and were quite comfortable. Shuttle to port was well-run and organized. Shuttle to and from airport (different company) was a disaster.

we stayed at the Residence Inn Coco Beach (not on beach, right between Country Inn & Suites and Ramada) and had a great experience. Friends stayed at Ramada and loved it. We were able to get a 2 room suite (needed for our family) @ Residence Inn.

Know that sailing day is crazy at all the hotels there. Allow extra time, expect shuttles to be packed, allow extra time, bring some patience.

I was returning rental car and the line of people to pick up a car was very long and they were all waiting on cars to come in to hand them back.

Also, see other discussions about Hyatt at MCO. It's a really great option too.

Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Cocoa Beach and do they have free shuttles to port? We are thinking of renting one way the day before then taking shuttle from hotel to port. Return would be with Disney transportation to MCO. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Can anyone recommend a hotel to spend the night before our cruise? Looking for one with a shuttle to and from the Port so we can park our car at the hotel while on the cruise. TIA

We've stayed the Radisson at the Port twice. Their shuttle to/from the port is great. Rooms are adequate. It's not a Four Seasons but for 1 night it's a great place. Pool is really cool too.

One time we stayed at the Fairfield Inn Titusville. (We had an early flight home on debarkation morning and wanted a car right at the port). The Fairfield was very nice and clean and provides a 40% discount coupon for parking at the port. It was only about a 15 min drive to the port.

I'd recommend either property.

Has anyone stayed at the Hampton Cocoa Beach and do they have free shuttles to port? We are thinking of renting one way the day before then taking shuttle from hotel to port. Return would be with Disney transportation to MCO. Any help greatly appreciated!!

I have not previously stayed at the Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach but will be in Oct using the Port Parking package. But I do see on their site that there is a Park & Cruise package that includes shuttle to port for 2 people, additional $10.00 per person for the shuttle. Being you don't have a car to park there, I'm not sure if you can use the shuttle for $10.00 per person or not. I would call to find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter