• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel near airport

2010Disneymom

2010Disneymom
I just booked a package for a week at POFQ. I am considering flying in a night early, so we can get an early start at the parks on check-in day. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced hotel near the airport? I am figuring we can stay there and then take the ME to our resort on check-in day. Has anyone done this?

Yeah, not sure about the price, but the Hotel in the airport would be very convienient.

Airport Hotel

Holiday Inn Select Airport
A Preferred Hotel 1.0 Miles 3stars

HI Express Hotel & Suites
A Preferred Hotel 1.5 Miles 2stars

Crowne Plaza Airport
A Preferred Hotel 2.0 Miles 3stars dh and I stayed here 09 70.00 I think

Hyatt Regency Airport
A Preferred Hotel At Airport 4stars dh and I stayed here 10 ( liked this one the best) we got this off of hotwire I think it was around 89

Here are others too... I hope these help....

Country Inn & Suites 1.0 Miles 3stars

Marriott Orlando Airport 1.2 Miles 4stars

Hilton Garden Inn Airport 1.4 Miles 3stars

Courtyard Orlando Airport 1.5 Miles 3stars

Embassy Suites Airport 1.5 Miles 4stars

Fairfield Inn Airport 1.5 Miles 3stars

Hyatt Place Orlando Airport 1.6 Miles 2stars

Renaissance Airport 1.6 Miles 4stars

Hampton Inn Airport 1.8 Miles 2stars

La Quinta Orlando Airport 2.0 Miles 3stars

Sleep Inn & Suites Airport 2.5 Miles 3stars

Hawthorn Suites Airport 3.0 Miles 3stars

If you see a 4* hotel on Hotwire for MCO it is either the Renaissance or the Hyatt right in the airport. We usually just do that. Both are very nice and I usually get it for about $50-$60.

Do anyone know how much the shuttle bus from the airport to Holiday Inn Select Airport or other hotels nearby will cost?

I am leaning towards doing a room only at POP for one night. My DS16 and DS14 will love that since we stayed there on their first visit. I am going to wait to see what flights I can find AND also if there are any room only discounts.

If you see a 4* hotel on Hotwire for MCO it is either the Renaissance or the Hyatt right in the airport. We usually just do that. Both are very nice and I usually get it for about $50-$60.

I have done this also and got the renaissance twice for about $50. Rooms often don't have much of a view or are near elevators, but I don't mind since I'm only their for a very short period. I usually get their shuttle from and to the airport so I can use ME early the next day ( I tell ME that my flight will be in at an early time on that date).

Do anyone know how much the shuttle bus from the airport to Holiday Inn Select Airport or other hotels nearby will cost?

The better hotels like Holiday Inn should have their own (free) shuttle. Orlando Airport Hotel with Free Airport Shuttle Service. From the HI web site:

"Boasting a convenient location just one mile from the Orlando Airport, the Holiday Inn® Orlando Airport hotel is a Certified Green Florida Lodging, full-service hotel. For your convenience, airport shuttles are offered 24 hours a day to anywhere within three miles of the hotel."

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/orlando/mcoap/hoteldetail

I've stayed at the airport Marriott. Perfectly fine, and they have a shuttle, usually a good bit less than the in-airport one unless you get lucky with hot-wire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter