Hotel/Motel that offer Breakfast

joliejacqueline

Earning My Ears
Hi

We will be going to WDW next year and prior to our Disney cruise we will be going to Disney World 5-6 days prior. Does anyone know a good value hotel/motel that we could stay, DH, myself and DS (5) that offers complimentary breakfast and also has complimentary shuttle services to WDW. Just trying to save extra $$. Thanks :rolleyes1

The only place I can think of, off hand, that offers both those things is the Comfort Inn, LBV. There are probably loads more but none come to mind at the moment.

The Marriott Village has a Fairfield and Springhill that offer free breakfast. The Courtyard doesn't. They also have transportation to the parks.

joliejacqueline said:
Hi

We will be going to WDW next year and prior to our Disney cruise we will be going to Disney World 5-6 days prior. Does anyone know a good value hotel/motel that we could stay, DH, myself and DS (5) that offers complimentary breakfast and also has complimentary shuttle services to WDW. Just trying to save extra $$. Thanks :rolleyes1

The La Quinta Inn Maingate does free breakfast and shuttles to the parks.
We will be there in 9 days so I will let you know what it was like when we get back.
Jo

I don't think the Marriot offers free shuttle bus service.

Buena Vista Suites, a site sponsor, offers cooked to order breakfast and free buses to the parks. It's not that far from WDW if you need to take a cab.

I'll second the Buena Vista Suites. They offer a free full breakfast and each room is a suite (bedroom and living area separated w/ a door and w/ sink and fridge) You can get a good price on this website or through Mousesavers.com. We stayed there in May '05 and paid $89/night. Liked the separation of rooms since we have small children and they go to bed early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter