Hotel & long term parking - Toronto?

Blackadder337

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any recommendations for parking and one night hotel in Toronto?

We'd arrive on a Thursday night, and our flight leaves at 8:10am on Friday. So I'm pretty sure breakfast isn't even a concern since most hotels don't seem to start until 6:30 anyway.

So basically I'm looking for clean and safe, not terribly far from the airport, 2 queen beds and parking. Most places seem to have 7 or 8 day parking but I'd need 10. Though I suspect I'll just get the 7/8 day and pay for the extra 2 days.

Thanks!

Check out the Alt Hotel - definitely close (it is right next to the longer term parking lot), and usually has park/sleep deals (though not sure if they do 10 days.) We stayed there before a silly early flight to Cuba and it was clean and safe (though the grab and go snacks were super expensive).

I second the ALT their rate is the same every single night regardless of the room!

For parking, I have a code that you can use with Park n Fly for an A-MAZ-ING rate. We'll be leaving the car for 19 nights and paying $139 for Valet parking. I'm in Toronto currently but I can dig out the code late tonight or early tomorrow if you're interested

I second the ALT their rate is the same every single night regardless of the room!

For parking, I have a code that you can use with Park n Fly for an A-MAZ-ING rate. We'll be leaving the car for 19 nights and paying $139 for Valet parking. I'm in Toronto currently but I can dig out the code late tonight or early tomorrow if you're interested
Just so you know Duck, the Valet parking is not what the name says, you still have to take a shuttle bus. I tried this once, and for me was not worth the price difference. We now use the value lot for park n fly. Yes I can walk to my car after getting off a shuttle bus..lol

Just so you know Duck, the Valet parking is not what the name says, you still have to take a shuttle bus. I tried this once, and for me was not worth the price difference. We now use the value lot for park n fly. Yes I can walk to my car after getting off a shuttle bus..lol
YUp i'm fully aware of that BUT the code is cheaper for Valet, so why not! We usually use the cheapest --- uhm self-park?? You know, so far down Dixon you 're in another time zone :P

I've tried Skyway Park, price is about equivalent to Park n Fly self park. But a gravel lot. Tried it only because price was $70 for 2 weeks. For me, the PnF valet gives better value.

Meanwhile, I just took a look online, and Skypark has valet for $10/day. I might try that one Labour Day weekend as I am headed to Vancouver for a wedding.

Ok this is a little bit of a workaround but here's what we are doing..

I used Hotwire for a 4 star hot rate hotel and got the Hilton Airport Hotel and Suites for $110 after taxes. Down the street (used Google maps) is the Park and Fly lot where we will be paying $86 after tax for 8 nights parking (it's an Airmiles code). It's a 5 minute walk (verified) so dh will drop us off to check in and go drop off the car and walk back to the hotel. This way we avoid Hiltons $18 a night parking AND when we have to leave the hotel at 4:30 a.m. we use the hotel free shuttle straight to the Departures area at the terminal. Saved a bit of money but most importantly time in the morning.

You can also check the ParkSleepFly website for your dates. They have a number of hotels in the area and package rates that are good. I had originally booked the Comfort Inn with parking for about $150 but I wasn't too comfortable with some reviews or the fact that it didn't seem to be a fenced or monitored lot. So check out whatever you book on Trip Advisor. The ALT looked nice too but with four of us plus 8 nights parking it got too pricey.

Meanwhile, I just took a look online, and Skypark has valet for $10/day. I might try that one Labour Day weekend as I am headed to Vancouver for a wedding.
So I looked at the google reviews for Skypark, and it looks like someone's heartbeat because the ratings are all 1s and 5s.

Usually I look for the 2-4 star ratings as they generally tell a better story than the 1s and 5s, but it seems like people either had a Very Bad Experience or the Best Experience Ever. Which is kind of weird. But there's too much variance there for me to trust the place.

So I looked at the google reviews for Skypark, and it looks like someone's heartbeat because the ratings are all 1s and 5s.

Usually I look for the 2-4 star ratings as they generally tell a better story than the 1s and 5s, but it seems like people either had a Very Bad Experience or the Best Experience Ever. Which is kind of weird. But there's too much variance there for me to trust the place.
We were considering them until i sent them an email that they never responded to AND i tried to read thru some of their FAQs and the grammatical errors had me shuttering :P PLUS the reviews seem too fishy to me as well .. either hugely in favour or furiously angry

OK, the code i was talking about that comes from ROAM Mobility is 786771. When i plug it in for my dates (a total of 20 nights) Valet -- $129.95 and Self-Park is $99.95 Since we'll be gone from mid Jan - Feb i want THEM to clean the car off and it's worth the extra $30.00 since our flight gets in close to 1 am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter