Hotel help

maryanndag

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling to DW in July 2020 with my two teenage daughters. We have stayed at Poly and off site in the past but have not been in over 7 years. Trying to decide where to stay. Easy access to the parks & food are important. Budget is $300- 450/ night. Room size & amenities are not as important. Thanks!

I will be traveling to DW in July 2020 with my two teenage daughters. We have stayed at Poly and off site in the past but have not been in over 7 years. Trying to decide where to stay. Easy access to the parks & food are important. Budget is $300- 450/ night. Room size & amenities are not as important. Thanks!
Any deluxe Epcot resort (yacht, beach, boardwalk, swan, dolphin) you’ll have easy access to two parks as well as a ton of dining options between the resorts around there and Epcot. Swan and dolphin will for sure meet your budget the others you might have some trouble getting there. I’ve never rented dvc points but you also might be able to rent points in that price range for the dvc properties there.

With the Sun & Fun room offer for this summer, you can get Yacht or Beach Club for around $400 a night. Central location, close to all the great food at Epcot and the Boardwalk, and access to their amazing pool.

I prefer the MK resorts with the littles, but teens tend to appreciate the Epcot resorts more.

When I went on a July trip with my then teen-aged son, we really enjoyed staying at the Beach Club. Their pool is a great place to be on a hot and sunny afternoon!

I would look at all deluxe resorts in the EP and MK areas (Poly, CR, MK, BC, YC, BWI and even RIV which has Skyliner access to EP and DHS). If pricing is too high at those resorts, consider CBR, Pop and AoA - all, now, with Skyliner access.

Our teens loved staying at BCV this past June. The pool and food were great for them and we liked the short walk to both Epcot and HS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter