Hotel for the night before the cruise?

jbm02

DIS Veteran
We're looking for recommendations for a hotel to stay in the night before the cruise - or, just as importantly, hotels that didn't live up to your expectations. I know that there must be a thread out there somewhere for this but I couldn't find it (that cute little dog kept telling me that it was loading...and loading...and loading...and, well you get the idea!).
We stayed at the Radisson last time and really liked it but thought that there might be other alternatives out there. I have Marriott rewards that I can use too, if anyone has recommendations for that...
Thanks, all!!!
We're almost at the One Year Countdown!!!!:banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: On the one year!!!

We stay at the Best Western in Cocoa beach and love it. It is beachblock, close to all amenities, and it fills our needs. However, our lovely Shirley has composed a great thread, and it has great info on hotels, cars, etc, etc. I have provided the link for you..

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273

We're staying at the Hilton on Cocoa Beach. I've read all kinds of mixed reviews but overall it seemed to be enjoyable and the beachfront property will be a big plus for my family.

Residence Inn Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach is where we will be staying. I've heard great reviews about them.

FOUR POINTS SHERATON- coca beach - right on the beach offers shuttle service jsut like Country inn & Radisson - offering internet only special at $105 a night. That's where I'm staying next summer for our 7 night eastern-

We always stay at the County Inn & Suites or the Residence Inn next door .....both are new and you can leave your car at either.

Dianne

We have also stayed at the Residence Inn and the Counrty Inn and Suites. Both have hot full breakfast buffet included in their pirce, free parking, shuttle service, pool, self serve laundry. I would recommend either one.

We have stayed at the Doubletree in cocoa beach, the Radisson and most recently the Marriott Residence Inn.

We liked the Marriott the best!!

FOUR POINTS SHERATON- coca beach - right on the beach offers shuttle service jsut like Country inn & Radisson - offering internet only special at $105 a night. That's where I'm staying next summer for our 7 night eastern-

so this is right on the beach? it looks really nice in the photos. has anyone else stayed here? any pics?tia

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Titusville on last cruise, and were very pleased. It's about 20-25 minutes from the port, but the rates are better than the hotels closer to port. We will more than likely be staying there again next year!

If we use a hotel that provides shuttle service and free parking for our car, how is the return service from the port? How long is the wait? Is it really crowded? Anyone done this before?? Thanks
cmom:cheer2:

so this is right on the beach? it looks really nice in the photos. has anyone else stayed here? any pics?tia

No, it's not right on the beach. It's like 2 blocks away but looks very walkable on Google Earth. There is also a grocery across the street as well as Mc Donald's, CVS, I-hop, Ron John's surf shop, and 5 other restruants all within walking distance. We are going to stay there since we will not have a car for 2 days and will just take the shuttle from the airport and to the ship.

Monica

We're looking for recommendations for a hotel to stay in the night before the cruise - or, just as importantly, hotels that didn't live up to your expectations. I know that there must be a thread out there somewhere for this but I couldn't find it (that cute little dog kept telling me that it was loading...and loading...and loading...and, well you get the idea!).
We stayed at the Radisson last time and really liked it but thought that there might be other alternatives out there. I have Marriott rewards that I can use too, if anyone has recommendations for that...
Thanks, all!!!
We're almost at the One Year Countdown!!!!:banana:

We are staying at Bestwestern Cocoa Beach. This is our first cruise, but the family we are traveling with stayed at the Bestwestern Cocoa Beach last year and said it was clean, stores nearby, beach, etc. So we booked it for $89/night with AAA discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter