• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hotel Discount Pin

nlm74

Mouseketeer
Just received a pin in the mail for 35% off hotels. Is it possible for my mother to use it who is planning on coming but getting her own room?

Thanks.

It should be good for you and two more rooms . It doesn't matter if her ressie is in her name as long as you get a room and ask the ressie to be linked .

I believe u can book 2 rooms per pin. Im curious what the details and dates are of the pin.

I guess I should have explained a little more. We're actually already booked with a discount, so that's why I'm wondering if my ma can use THIS pin.

The deal is 35% off for stays
4/21-5/22, and 8/11-9/28

BUGGER! I just called and the pin expired...oh well looks like we'll be waiting for more offers. DO you think I should just have her book the room right now anyways without an offer and then adjust when it comes out? She'll be coming 9/19-23rd.

Pins are not transferable, so you would not be able to keep your discount and pass along the discount to someone else.

However, for future reference, you can book up to three rooms on a discount.

So you could re-book your trip with the discount, and link her room to the ressie and get the discount for both rooms.

You can find alot of information regarding this and more at the discount codes and rates board at the top of the resort board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter