Hotel Discount Pin

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by nlm74, Apr 12, 2013.

1. nlm74

nlm74 Mouseketeer

Just received a pin in the mail for 35% off hotels. Is it possible for my mother to use it who is planning on coming but getting her own room?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. shell8558

shell8558 DIS Veteran

It should be good for you and two more rooms . It doesn't matter if her ressie is in her name as long as you get a room and ask the ressie to be linked .

4. HairyChest

HairyChest Mouseketeer

I believe u can book 2 rooms per pin. Im curious what the details and dates are of the pin.

5. julluvsdisney

julluvsdisney "A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're f

me too!

6. Blessedwithboys

Blessedwithboys Mouseketeer

Me 3!! OP what are the dates, room discounts for different categories. Did you get it by e-mail or snail mail???

Congrats on the pin and happy booking :)

7. nlm74

nlm74 Mouseketeer

I guess I should have explained a little more. We're actually already booked with a discount, so that's why I'm wondering if my ma can use THIS pin.

The deal is 35% off for stays
    4/21-5/22, and 8/11-9/28

8. nlm74

nlm74 Mouseketeer

BUGGER! I just called and the pin expired...oh well looks like we'll be waiting for more offers. DO you think I should just have her book the room right now anyways without an offer and then adjust when it comes out? She'll be coming 9/19-23rd.

9. nlm74

nlm74 Mouseketeer

or just wait.

10. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Pins are not transferable, so you would not be able to keep your discount and pass along the discount to someone else.

However, for future reference, you can book up to three rooms on a discount.

So you could re-book your trip with the discount, and link her room to the ressie and get the discount for both rooms.

You can find alot of information regarding this and more at the discount codes and rates board at the top of the resort board.