Hotel deals......How does one find an awsome deal at the DLH??

gramto2boys

DIS Veteran
I would love to stay at the disneyland hotel or the Paradise pier again, but have not found a good deal yet! How does one find those great deals? I would even like to stay there for just a few days of my trip ! Whats your secret in finding a great deal?

Well if your a religious person you can try praying and praying, and praying, then praying some more and if the sun earth and moon all line up just right and Hillary Clinton becomes President then you might just have a slight chance of finding a deal. Seriously though your best bet might be trying a travel agency of some kind. They MIGHT be able to get you a package deal of some kind. Ill keep my eyes open though and if I find one Ill let you know. Hey miracles do happen. :thumbsup2

We are only staying one night of our stay in June at the DLH, just to enjoy the pool and all the magic of being onsite for one night. But even with having an AP rate it was still $275 for the night. I checked expedia, hotels.com ect... and they were all more. Never found any deals as of yet that beats the $275!

you go work for the hotel... thats certainly an option. :D :D :D

actually its hard finding a deal for DLH since is usually 95% occupied.

Well if your a religious person you can try praying and praying, and praying, then praying some more and if the sun earth and moon all line up just right and Hillary Clinton becomes President then you might just have a slight chance of finding a deal. Seriously though your best bet might be trying a travel agency of some kind. They MIGHT be able to get you a package deal of some kind. Ill keep my eyes open though and if I find one Ill let you know. Hey miracles do happen. :thumbsup2

well I am accually :lmao: I will keep looking, heck I love the paradise pier to! that could also be an option :) thank you I appreciate it .

Take along a senior citizen! We're going with my MIL, and the senior discount is unbelievable. Instead of $350 a night, we're paying less than $250!

wow... that is a good deal. Too bad my folks haven't reached that miletone yet...

Take along a senior citizen! We're going with my MIL, and the senior discount is unbelievable. Instead of $350 a night, we're paying less than $250!

:lmao: well I look older then dirt, wonder if it will work for me?? :lmao: I called the travel agent, he will keep looking and keep trying disney. if not I am happy with the carousel. heck I am happy just being able to go :)

If you have AAA that helps...using my AAA and paying $340.00 for Grand Californian for my dd's 16th birthday bash. I think DLH was $260.00 for the same day but my dd loves the higher priced one, of course:scared1: ;)

Go in off season, like when kids are in school.

The best deal was concierge level room back last September for like $210 (I think), that was a STEAL. Got rooms for mothers day weekend in May for DS's birthday for $180 a night.

Oh and these are AP rates.

The only deal I have ever gotten was the fourth night free deal, which actually made it possible for us to stay at the DLH for four nights last November for maybe $100 total more than staying four nights at the Candy Cane Inn.

I second the notion of bringing a senior. DD and I are taking my mom (she's 60) and we are getting a great discount at GCH. We will be there the first week of May and it's $252 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter