Hotel.com discount codes?

Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
Has anyone seen any discount codes recently?

Claire ;)

Has anyone seen any discount codes recently?

Claire ;)

Just had a quick look around all expired what I tried, have you seen an offer on there? I am finding their prices way OTT even with a 10% code they are too much for hotels I saw. For eg I have just been pricing up Hilton DTD for 2 nights next August, found a price of £50/night http://www.1800hotels.com/ Hotels.com £98/night

Trying to find best price for Sofitel New York 9th Dec check out 15th Dec for a twin room!

Sorry posted this on the WDW part for some reason!! But if codes are found for all of US may help someone for Florida.

Claire ;)

Good luck trying to fnd a good rate, won't be easy. Would love to go back to NYC but can't pay the prices. Stayed at Crowne Plaza Times sq, view of Times Sq and Empire state building from our room, amazing but I can stay in Orlando a week for 1 night there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter