Hotel close to universal for this weekend?

Andrea

DIS Veteran<br><font color=<009977>I couldnt decid
Hey guys we are headed down for the weekend to universal and was wondering what a cheaper hotel close to that park would be?

Any advice?

I would suggest the Hyatt Place. It is across the street from the Universal entrance. Very nice and you can get some good rates.

Doubletree is another, but I feel it is time for a major rehab. For a short trip it probably would be ok.

Grumpy92 said:
I would suggest the Hyatt Place. It is across the street from the Universal entrance. Very nice and you can get some good rates.

Doubletree is another, but I feel it is time for a major rehab. For a short trip it probably would be ok.

I second the Hyatt. I stayed there for a bachelorette party. Nice place, very low key...

Also, Holiday Inn Closest to Universal (not the Holiday Inn Express). The hotels on Major Blvd. vary in cost and you should be able to find lots in there to suit any budget.

If you are planning on going to Universal, you might want to consider purchasing an off-site hotel package through the website. This will allow you to get early admission at both parks each day you are there.

http://www.universalorlando.com/Vacation-Packages/bf/Featured-Vacation-Packages.aspx

If you just purchase your hotel stay through the hotels themselves, you don't get the early admission.

lol...just read the date on the original post. I think we are too late but hopefully the advice helps someone else!

Also, Holiday Inn Closest to Universal (not the Holiday Inn Express). The hotels on Major Blvd. vary in cost and you should be able to find lots in there to suit any budget.

If you are planning on going to Universal, you might want to consider purchasing an off-site hotel package through the website. This will allow you to get early admission at both parks each day you are there.

http://www.universalorlando.com/Vacation-Packages/bf/Featured-Vacation-Packages.aspx

If you just purchase your hotel stay through the hotels themselves, you don't get the early admission.

lol...just read the date on the original post. I think we are too late but hopefully the advice helps someone else!
LOL...I did the same thing Red!
Wonder where they stayed? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter