Hotel ? Close and with a smoker???

mickeymouse1205

Earning My Ears
I am 99.9% sure we are going Sun 12/09-12/11. I need a hotel suggestion that is walking distance, (5yr old) AND will allow somewhere for DH to smoke, maybe outside, balcony, window, UGH! The only thing I have come up with is the Castle Inn. There are sooooo many bad reviews, I'm a bit scared. LOL. Of course the better. HELP!

check out the Anaheim Plaza..good rate for that week and most rooms have patio where DH could smoke..not a real long walk either..

The Grand Californian is good choice for smokers. All rooms (and maybe the entire property) are non-smoking, but I often see guests smoking on balconies. Officially smoking on balconies is not allowed, but un-officially the hotel turns a blind eye to the practice (and may not act even if another guest complains).

There is a large outdoor fireplace (on the opposite side of the fireplace in the main lobby) which is a default smoking area. It might not be officially marked "smoking area", but there are always smokers there.

The Grand is the closest hotel to the parks, but also the most expensive.

Fairfield Inn is non-smoking but I did see people on the benches outside smoking when I would head to the park.
It also has a very short walk to the Land, and McDonalds is right next to it if you need a happy meal on your way to the hotel :thumbsup2

CheshireGato said:
Fairfield Inn is non-smoking but I did see people on the benches outside smoking when I would head to the park.
It also has a very short walk to the Land, and McDonalds is right next to it if you need a happy meal on your way to the hotel :thumbsup2

I second the FFI, we don't smoke but they do have a covered area outside with those dispensers for cigarettes. It's a beautiful hotel also! We always stay there.

The Embassy Suites North-Anaheim, has smoking rooms, is that far. I also looked at the Double tree? I would prefer something with a balcony, but close is the number 1 priority. The Sheraton has a $50 resort credit right now. We will not be staying on property, too $$$$$

I second the FFI, we don't smoke but they do have a covered area outside with those dispensers for cigarettes. It's a beautiful hotel also! We always stay there.

On lastminutetravel, it is $83.53 a night. Is that a good price for them early Dec?

We stay at BWPPI, and my DH smokes a cigar every night. I think he heads towards the front of the property. They don't have balconies, but I don't really know of any close ones that have balconies. Other than the GCH. Maybe another poster would have a better idea of a place with balconies.

mouseymommy said:
We stay at BWPPI, and my DH smokes a cigar every night. I think he heads towards the front of the property. They don't have balconies, but I don't really know of any close ones that have balconies. Other than the GCH. Maybe another poster would have a better idea of a place with balconies.

Thanks. If anyone knows anymore, please post, trying to book tonight.

Desert Inn, which is right across the street, is outside entrance to the rooms. On upper levels that means a balcony to walk to your room. He'd only have to open the front door and he could smoke out there. I'm not sure how they feel about that, but I saw a few people doing it. It isn't private but it's closer than having to go somewhere else.

It's also really well priced. We liked our stay :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter