• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hotel at october

binness

Earning My Ears
im searching for hotel at orlando atoctober (probably from october 12th for a week).
does it consider a high season there?
it should be for 2 adults, rate range up to $50, and ofcourse as close to the parks as possible.
any help?

www.magicorlando.com

I have pictures of this one. We had a suite for $33 a night and it is a clean place only 3.5 miles from WDW maingate. There is a free breakfast in the morning and the suite had a fridge and a microwave.

email me if you want to see the pictures.

Check with www.hotelkingdom.com

They have lots of properties that time of year for less than $50 a night.

That is not high season at all, in fact, if not for Columbus day it's a great time to be in Orlando.

Hi
I am interested in staying at the Magic Castle in Oct. We were given a rate of $31 for the minisuite. Can you tell me anything about it? I would love to see your pictures.
How often did the shuttle run? (if you used it)
How was the breakfast?
Thanks for the help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter